Monday, February 15, 2010

Third Birthday Saying 3 Y/o Birthday Party...help With Planing Please?

3 y/o birthday party...help with planing please? - third birthday saying

Hello to all who are open. I expect the third anniversary of my son, we are in Florida and his party is in January. I rented a bouncy castle, service plan for lunch and a scavenger hunt and other activities. An idea came to me this weekend that play time and naps. My son has a tendency not to on the weekends and full of energy all day sleep Saturday and Sunday, so I guess that's why I never gave much thought to it. So I was talking with another mother, and she said yes 11 hours in this way, if 1 or 2 rolls around, they are ready for a nap ... BUY I think that what they have planned two hours may not have enough time to celebrate. I guess what I'm looking forward to learn what they have done, your child's birthday? If you toddleR were at a party, Say 11-2 or 3pm nap without the "OK", is not it? What are your thoughts? Oh, also one of the things that I thought, children decorate their own cupcakes --- bad idea or good idea? thank you very much for your help. Melanie

2 comments:

mercedes... said...

Make the party a little later, around 2 or 3, after which all young children have a nap, you can serve snacks and cakes. If it is turned on 2 or 3, all children and not in a bad mood

Valerie said...

I would be with my 3-year-old son agree not get a nap and I went to a birthday party the other prisoners by naps. Four hours is too long for a B-Day Party for children, but 3 years. It is a time to be active, without a moment of silence for the time. I think most of them are parties for children in this age, scheduled for 1 1 / 2 to 2 hours. You may also try :-) The House rejected, and a few other games cake should be enough.

Decorate your own little cake ... bad idea if you're a little dust for each. It would be upset if my son came home with ruined clothes of food coloring.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced lock Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree